Friday 22 September 2017

My pre-click heart

Wow. Reading some of the posts that were made last year made me kinda sad. I'm reminded of the dark place my heart was in, just a year ago. Blindly struggling with self-worth, basing it on the wrong things, and letting these things disappoint.

Well, there came a point in time this year when something clicked in my heart (thus the title) and convicted me of the only reasonable benchmark to place my worth in. The result was a radically, liberating, paradigm-shift in my perspective of life. 

Maybe I'll muster the courage to write about it in the future.

As for now, it truly feels as if I'm being set on fire. Excited to bring this liberating Good News to all whom God places my way. The next post will probably be my reflections regarding self-worth. I wrote them about a week back.

No comments:

Post a Comment